Are properties being used optimally and do they support the mission of the organization, its employees, and the community
Large public and private organizations often own hundreds, if not thousands of individual properties yet rarely have a strategic plan or goals that enable them to derive maximum value from those properties and ensure meeting goals.
Velociti360 is typically able to provide strategic asset optimization strategies for public, private, and institutional organizations. The following tasks are often part of an asset management strategy:
- Evaluating the portfolio in order to ensure that clients have a comprehensive understanding of their owned and leased real estate.
- Defining goals, principles, and performance targets.
- Recommending value-added disposition of surplus assets, which can include a holistic approach to creating value for the community.
- Optimizing the value of core assets by achieving more efficient space utilization or recommending building improvements.
- Analyzing lease-versus-own scenarios.